Marionette
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marionette

a War is Raging in Neo Tokyo, Crime runs rampant, the government is corrupt and something more sinister lurks in the shadows, Heaven, Hell, or Anarchy, you decide...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chuck Blackhawk

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chuck Blackhawk

Chuck Blackhawk

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Chuck Blackhawk Empty
PostSubject: Chuck Blackhawk   Chuck Blackhawk I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:37 pm

Demons are spawned from hell, or they can be humans who have fallen into temptation, or they can be fallen angels, there are evil ones which work for Satan, or the supreme evil, and there are those who have thrown off his corruption and become renegades, Demon subtypes are below Template

Name: Chuck Blackhawk

Nickname: The Brawler

Looks: Chuck Blackhawk Fdde

Race: Demon

Powers & Abilities: Chuck has an incredibly high tolerance for pain, incredibly strength & has a high level of endurance, making attacks do less damage then they normally would.

History: Chuck Blackhawk used to be a Human that was a biker. When he was a human, he had one thing he wanted to accomplish. What he wanted to accomplish was to have everyone & I mean EVERYONE to know who he is & remember forever. He has multiple personalities, which means he's often speaking in a way that makes it seem as if he is more then one person, like saying we, us, ourself & ours instead of me, I, myself & mine. He is also Cannibalistic, a Kleptomaniac, a Pyromaniac, he loves the sight, smell & taste of blood & has a love to fight with everyone to prove he is 'the real deal.' Over time, his body gradually changed from that of a human to a demon. His goals have not changed & his change in race has only increased all his sick & twisted ways & mental illnesses.

Last edited by Chuck Blackhawk on Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Chuck Blackhawk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuck Blackhawk   Chuck Blackhawk I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:14 am

your endurance does not make you invulnerable to some attacks, they just do less damage to the point where some attacks take no damage from you at all, change that, and Approved
Back to top Go down
https://marionette.forumotion.com
Chuck Blackhawk

Chuck Blackhawk

Number of posts : 36

Chuck Blackhawk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuck Blackhawk   Chuck Blackhawk I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:56 am

OK, done.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

Number of posts : 23

Chuck Blackhawk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuck Blackhawk   Chuck Blackhawk I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:30 pm

OMG, The Undertaker? Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chuck Blackhawk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuck Blackhawk   Chuck Blackhawk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chuck Blackhawk
Page 1 of 1