Marionette
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marionette

a War is Raging in Neo Tokyo, Crime runs rampant, the government is corrupt and something more sinister lurks in the shadows, Heaven, Hell, or Anarchy, you decide...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vladimir Thorne , The Heartbreak Kid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Vladimir Thorne , The Heartbreak Kid Empty
PostSubject: Vladimir Thorne , The Heartbreak Kid   Vladimir Thorne , The Heartbreak Kid I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:38 pm

Name: Vladimir Thorne, Or just Vlad or Vladie.

Nickname:Heartbreaker, or HeartBreak Kid (HBK)

Looks:
Human Form:Vladimir Thorne , The Heartbreak Kid 3536108
Demon Form:
Vladimir Thorne , The Heartbreak Kid 467f893

Race: Incubus

Powers & Abilities:
-Fire Manipulation :Can control and create fire
-Incubus Lust :Causes women to become overcome with uncontrolable lust for him.He can control, with the effect of mildly turning them on to the point off them chasing him in mob fashion and trying to get a hold of him.Women with signifigant enough will can resist this, but it becomes harder as it becomes more intense.
-Healing Factor: Wounds can heal at a very fast rate, but they dont heal instantly and take sometimes up to a minute or more to fully heal.

History: Vladimir was born in Hell to his Succubus mother and Incubus Father.They loved Vladimir deeply, something very odd for the naturally lusty (Suc/In)cubi.The family was very close with Satan himself and his "family".He learned quite a bit from the Lord of Darkness and grew very strong with his teachings.His mother and father helped him with using his lust powers as a weapon, especially considering the fact his was twice as potent , what with getting it form both sides of the family tree. Soon, he grew bored with practicing, and decided to go up to Earth, to see what it was like.... and to test out his powers..... Wink

Last edited by Mindfreak on Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Vladimir Thorne , The Heartbreak Kid   Vladimir Thorne , The Heartbreak Kid I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:15 am

wounds can't heal "instantly" thats a bit rigged, also, some strong willed women can resist or break the charm effect, change then approved
Back to top Go down
https://marionette.forumotion.com
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Vladimir Thorne , The Heartbreak Kid   Vladimir Thorne , The Heartbreak Kid I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:29 pm

I meant that they start to heal. They dont heal up instantly, but they start healing.So small cuts are gone in a few seconds, but bigger wounds take longer. And, I was intending the charm to be resistable or break able, I just didnt say that, should I have? Sorry bout this. I'll add all that in, and I'm gonna finish it today with the images.....
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Vladimir Thorne , The Heartbreak Kid   Vladimir Thorne , The Heartbreak Kid I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:46 pm

i said once you change your approved, go RP
Back to top Go down
https://marionette.forumotion.com
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Vladimir Thorne , The Heartbreak Kid   Vladimir Thorne , The Heartbreak Kid I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:54 pm

I'm gonna finish my app up first, hang on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vladimir Thorne , The Heartbreak Kid   Vladimir Thorne , The Heartbreak Kid I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vladimir Thorne , The Heartbreak Kid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marionette :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: