Marionette
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marionette

a War is Raging in Neo Tokyo, Crime runs rampant, the government is corrupt and something more sinister lurks in the shadows, Heaven, Hell, or Anarchy, you decide...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lukas Lange (again)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lukas

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Lukas Lange (again) Empty
PostSubject: Lukas Lange (again)   Lukas Lange (again) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:14 pm

Name: Lukas Lange

Nickname: The Arbitrator

Looks:
Lukas Lange (again) Brad_p10

Lukas Lange (again) Brad-p10

Race: Demon (Marionette)

Powers & Abilities: None (I guess) but is rather physically fit and buff...so i guess that makes pretty fast but not abnormally so

History: Lukas is a true rags to riches story, he was born in the slums in Germany where he was raised off and on by homeless shelters, he never knew his parents and named himself, he isn't even sure if Lange is his last name, but he grew into a reknown politician after doing amazing in school and being a foreign exchange student to the U.S.A. He graduated top of his class at Yale and decided to take his politics to Japan where he became the Mayor of Tokyo. He couldn't get slum life out of him though and was quickly swallowed by corruption, like drug trafficking and illegal weapon trading, he is always seen with a pistol or uzi on him thanks to this.

Last edited by Lukas on Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Lukas Lange (again) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lukas Lange (again)   Lukas Lange (again) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:54 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://marionette.forumotion.com

Lukas Lange (again)
Page 1 of 1