Marionette
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marionette

a War is Raging in Neo Tokyo, Crime runs rampant, the government is corrupt and something more sinister lurks in the shadows, Heaven, Hell, or Anarchy, you decide...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Buying a Weapon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chuck Blackhawk

Chuck Blackhawk

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Buying a Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Buying a Weapon   Buying a Weapon I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:37 am

Chuck Blackhawk, who was riding his motorcycle through Downtown, was looking for a shop to buy a weapon. After riding through Downtown for a while, he came upon a seedy looking shop. He parked his bike, put it on it's kick stand, grabbed the keys & walked into the store. "Anyone here?" he asked in a deep, rugged voice as he looked around the shop.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Buying a Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying a Weapon   Buying a Weapon I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:42 am

a tall gaunt looking man walks over "yes i am here, what is it you seek"
Back to top Go down
https://marionette.forumotion.com
Chuck Blackhawk

Chuck Blackhawk

Buying a Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying a Weapon   Buying a Weapon I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:43 am

"We seek a weapon that will fit our fighting style, preferably a chain. Do you have any chains that would suit us?" he asked, referring himself as more the one person.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

Buying a Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying a Weapon   Buying a Weapon I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:51 am

"ah, i have just the thing, came in today, high quality steel alloy" he walked in the back and came back out a few minutes later holding a gleaming chain "spikes included" he smiled "and how will you be paying?"
Back to top Go down
Chuck Blackhawk

Chuck Blackhawk

Buying a Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying a Weapon   Buying a Weapon I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:52 am

"Cash" he said. "How much is the chain?" he asked as he took out a wallet.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

Buying a Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying a Weapon   Buying a Weapon I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:00 am

"quality and condition, id say almost 800$" he grinned
Back to top Go down
Chuck Blackhawk

Chuck Blackhawk

Buying a Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying a Weapon   Buying a Weapon I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:02 am

He narrowed his eyes behind his glasses & glared at the shopkeeper. "This is a joke right? $800 bucks for just a chain? Are you trying to rip us off?" he hissed.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

Buying a Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying a Weapon   Buying a Weapon I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:06 pm

"this is quality merchandise, but if your to poor to afford it get out" he laughed a crooked laugh
Back to top Go down
Chuck Blackhawk

Chuck Blackhawk

Buying a Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying a Weapon   Buying a Weapon I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:08 pm

He narrowed his eyes at him & grabbed him up by the neck, lifting him up in the air. "Listen here you little shit. We are not going to be ripped off by you & then insulted. You WILL lower your price to something that isn't overpriced or we are gonna peel your head like a grape" he hissed.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

Buying a Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying a Weapon   Buying a Weapon I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:10 pm

the man gaped "yes of course, free on the house, here take it please!" he stammered
Back to top Go down
Chuck Blackhawk

Chuck Blackhawk

Buying a Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying a Weapon   Buying a Weapon I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:12 pm

He grinned. "Glad you see it our way" he said as he took the chain & wrapped it around his upper body. "Now, we're afraid we can't let you live because you might call the cops on us. So, goodbye" he grinned as he placed both hands on both sides of his head & used all his strength to crush his skull.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

Buying a Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying a Weapon   Buying a Weapon I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:14 pm

the mans head burst, spraying gore all over the shop, however, in the back a glint could be seen, an obviously much higher quality chain had been picked out by the man, appearing close to the actual price the man had mentioned before
Back to top Go down
Chuck Blackhawk

Chuck Blackhawk

Buying a Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying a Weapon   Buying a Weapon I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:17 pm

He saw the glint & looked at the chain. He grinned & went into the back & grabbed the chain. He wrapped it around his waist & cleaned off the gore on his gloves. He walked out of the shop & started the engine of the bike. He then took off at a very fast speed, going way beyond the legal speed limit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Buying a Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying a Weapon   Buying a Weapon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buying a Weapon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marionette :: Areas :: Downtown-
Jump to: