Marionette
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marionette

a War is Raging in Neo Tokyo, Crime runs rampant, the government is corrupt and something more sinister lurks in the shadows, Heaven, Hell, or Anarchy, you decide...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darkness Surrounds You

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Darkness Surrounds You Empty
PostSubject: Darkness Surrounds You   Darkness Surrounds You I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 12:25 pm

Raide was walking through shopping market in his human form, getting odd looks from the mortals as he walked by. Disgusting all of you, If I weren't under cover right now...I'd slice all of your insides out and eat every drop that pours from your entrails... He arrived at his destination, a small shop at the edge of the market..."I want a couple ounces of your best stuff..." He said calmly to the man behind the counter..."Alright.." He chuckled..."But it might run ya little much, hows about...Three ounces for...Four Hundred?" Raide chuckled to himself, "Do I look a fool to you?"...The man chuckled as he continued to try and harass him out of his money, he figured he could swindle him due to how young he appeared..."Alright alright...I'll drop as low as 350..." Raide chuckled..."You have Three and a half seconds to run..."
Back to top Go down
Chuck Blackhawk

Chuck Blackhawk

Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Surrounds You   Darkness Surrounds You I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 12:30 pm

What appeared to be a mortal biker walked into the shop at this time as the two were 'bartering' & he scowled in annoyance at the pathetic attempt to rip this customer off. "We swear, you shopkeepers get even more sleazy & pathetic everyday" he said with a scowl, referring to himself as more then one person.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Surrounds You   Darkness Surrounds You I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 12:35 pm

Raide ignored the man at his side, the shopkeeper sheepishly replied. "Look I don't want any trouble guys...I just wanna sell..." Raide chuckled..."Your seconds are up..." He stared him evilly in the eyes, the shopkeeper began to bleed from his eyeballs...He eventually fell to the floor in a pool of his own blood..."Now its free..."
Back to top Go down
Chuck Blackhawk

Chuck Blackhawk

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Surrounds You   Darkness Surrounds You I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:42 pm

The man chuckled. "That was nice but we whould've chosen to give him a slow, bloody death, like Evisceration" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Surrounds You   Darkness Surrounds You I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:51 pm

"It drags too much attention...So quick is the way I prefer to do it in such a crowded place...But yes, a slow death is better..." He said as he began to place the bags of drugs in his jacket.
Back to top Go down
Chuck Blackhawk

Chuck Blackhawk

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Surrounds You   Darkness Surrounds You I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:53 pm

He chuckled & walked behind the counter. "This guy looks mighty tasty. We think he'll make a wonderful snack" he said with a grin as he opened his mouth, which revealed shark like, serrated teeth & bit into the man's arm. He tore off some flesh & tissue & started chewing.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Surrounds You   Darkness Surrounds You I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:57 pm

"Cannabilism...It only takes over when I take the form of a feral demon...But now, I'd rather not..." Raide looked around the mans store..."Nothing else of worth here.."
Back to top Go down
Chuck Blackhawk

Chuck Blackhawk

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Surrounds You   Darkness Surrounds You I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:00 pm

"So, your not human then? Well neither are we" he said. "We are Chuck Blackhawk, the Brawler. Who are you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Surrounds You   Darkness Surrounds You I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:06 pm

"All demons bow to me friend, But I do respect you...So I will allow you to know my name..." He walked over to him and extended his hand..."Raide Nargeit...."
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Surrounds You   Darkness Surrounds You I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:09 pm

"Raide, Prince of Darkness" a figure chuckled from the gloom "so Raide, out for a midnight stroll? your father sent me on an errand, but i couldn't pass up the chance to greet an old friend" a young man stepped out of the shadows "its been awhile"
Back to top Go down
https://marionette.forumotion.com
Chuck Blackhawk

Chuck Blackhawk

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Surrounds You   Darkness Surrounds You I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:09 pm

He looked at his outstretched hand for a moment before grinning & shaking it. He saw the newcomer & raised an eyebrow. "Who in the blue hell are you?" he asked with a gruff voice.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Surrounds You   Darkness Surrounds You I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:20 pm

"A servant of my fathers..." Raide replied calmly...He looked to his friend..."I haven't seen you since my departure..."
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Surrounds You   Darkness Surrounds You I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:29 pm

Alex chuckled "yes its been awhile, ill take you to a finer establishment Uptown so we can catch up, and sail through those drugs, i have a few stashed up that way, lets see about your friend eh?" he turned to the man "i am, The Marionette, left hand of Satan himself" he sighed "so, who exactly are you?"
Back to top Go down
Chuck Blackhawk

Chuck Blackhawk

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Surrounds You   Darkness Surrounds You I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:31 pm

"We are Chuck Blackhawk, the Brawler" he said with a grin, revealing his shark like, serrated teeth.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Surrounds You   Darkness Surrounds You I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:09 pm

"Catchy...I like..." Raide chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Surrounds You   Darkness Surrounds You I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:10 pm

"let us be off then?" he questioned, walking away
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Surrounds You   Darkness Surrounds You I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:16 pm

"Very well..." Raide followed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Surrounds You   Darkness Surrounds You I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkness Surrounds You
Page 1 of 1