Marionette
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marionette

a War is Raging in Neo Tokyo, Crime runs rampant, the government is corrupt and something more sinister lurks in the shadows, Heaven, Hell, or Anarchy, you decide...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Damian Brood (I took most of this stuff off my site, sue me)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shbmroctober22
Admin

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Damian Brood (I took most of this stuff off my site, sue me) Empty
PostSubject: Damian Brood (I took most of this stuff off my site, sue me)   Damian Brood (I took most of this stuff off my site, sue me) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:32 pm

Name: Damian Brood

Nickname: Dame, Damian, BrainBrood

Looks: Damian Brood (I took most of this stuff off my site, sue me) Anime-guy

Race: white human dude guy

Powers & Abilities: Photographic memory, extremly high level of intelligence, antisocial due to years of poor childcare.

History: Damian was born in south Tokyo.at age 5 he hacked into the resident mayors database trying to find out where best to place a bomb in the city. when his parents where about to send him to school, he protested, saying that he already knew everything that they knew, and just wanted them to drop him off at the pre-historic library every day as “Homeschool”. His parents agreed, as they always knew that theyre boy was different than everyone else. At the library, Damian would devour book after book, reading 4 or 5 shelves of books a day. Having a photographic memory, he remembered everything he read. At age 13, Damian had hacked into countless computers, read millions of books, and had met no one his age. When he was 14 he was sent to a special school, where he quickly became bored and started to plot something, something big. Finally he got the chance to act, unleashing a tiny little metallic bal into the airducts of the pentagon in America, where he now lived. At home Damian controlled the ball with a joystick, taking it where the mayor currently resigned. After stunning everyone in the room with knock out darts, Damian commanded the mayor, through the near-by teleprompter to make an emergency television broadcast. Damian then had static run on the teleprompter, hypnotizing the mayor, and having him make a fool of himself on national T.V. Now he wonders teh streets of Tokyo, commanding a Gang known as, the ((Really scarry name coming up, be prepared to wet your pants)) the extremly smatrt peoples gang
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Damian Brood (I took most of this stuff off my site, sue me) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damian Brood (I took most of this stuff off my site, sue me)   Damian Brood (I took most of this stuff off my site, sue me) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:53 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://marionette.forumotion.com

Damian Brood (I took most of this stuff off my site, sue me)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marionette :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: