Marionette
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marionette

a War is Raging in Neo Tokyo, Crime runs rampant, the government is corrupt and something more sinister lurks in the shadows, Heaven, Hell, or Anarchy, you decide...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A little stroll

Go down 
+2
Chuck Blackhawk
Amy
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Amy

Amy

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-02-11

A little stroll Empty
PostSubject: A little stroll   A little stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:41 pm

Amy was walking through the alleyways with alot on her mind. A normal person would of course be scared to walk around this neighborhood alone. But, not Amy. She could definetly handle herself in any situation that popped up.
Back to top Go down
Chuck Blackhawk

Chuck Blackhawk

Number of posts : 36

A little stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:43 pm

"You know, it's not safe to be wandering around these parts all by yourself. Never know what kind of sickos can be wandering around" said a gruff voice as a male biker on a motorcycle rode up to her.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

A little stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:09 pm

"I'm pretty sure I can take care of myself. Theres noone in these neck of the woods that could bring me down. Are you one of those sickos you speak of."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

Number of posts : 70

A little stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:15 pm

Raide had been stalking Chuck, interested in him and his demonic powers...A servant I could make of him...Perhaps... He smiled evilly as he watched the two conversate from a distance, he was in his incubus form, which allowed him to control shadow magic...making him a very stealthy hunter..
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

A little stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:31 pm

Amy begins to walk off untill she senses a strong power of darkness. She begins to walk where it is untill she is around the corner. She sees a man and notices the energy is coming from him.

"Do I know you?"
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-02-07

A little stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:32 pm

"hate to break this up" laughed Alex "but im interested in you Chuck, don't think i haven't sensed your demonic taint little flower, but you'll have to wait" he stared at Chuck "i wish to fight, a friendly little spar" he grinned "you game?"
Back to top Go down
https://marionette.forumotion.com
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

A little stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:37 pm

"Smart..And yes you should know me...Most demons do.." He smiled evilly as he stepped out of the shadows, revealing his Incubus form...
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

A little stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:39 pm

"ah Raide" he brushed off Chuck "i haven't had a good duel in ages, lets spar, show off for the pretty flower eh?"
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

A little stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:40 pm

Amy smirks as she notices right away that it is Raide the prince of darkness. She looked up to him like a teenage girl looked up to the Jonas Brothers. She didn't want to show a whole lot of excitment so she just stepped back and looked at the other man who approached him.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

A little stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:43 pm

"Brother we are here to harvest...Not to show off...Get your head out of your ass and get back to work..." Raide chuckled evilly as he looked over to the girl..."Scared..?"
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

A little stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:46 pm

Amy grinned some more as he asked her if she was scared. Amy was hardly ever scared or nervous.

"Is there a reason to be. I just stepped back to show courtesy. It seemed like you two were in a conversation."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

A little stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:48 pm

"I sense demonic energy from you...Why not show your true form...You are surrounded by friends..." He said with a grin as he spread his wings...
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

A little stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:51 pm

"Very Well."

A cloud of dark smoke begins to circle around her hands and arms and then engulfs her whole body. Soon a mold of wings is made from the darkness smoke and the smoke disappears revealing her true form.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

A little stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:55 pm

"The Succubus...How delightful...The most beautiful demon..." He chuckled...
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

A little stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:57 pm

"come now Raide, all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy" he smiled
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

A little stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:03 pm

Raide smiled..."Not now...Now we harvest fool..."
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

A little stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:07 pm

Amy giggles at the compliement. She then turns to look at the brother.

"What do you mean Harvest?"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

A little stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:13 pm

"We recruit demons of great power, and harvest demons of lesser power, or mortals..." He laughed evilly..."Now which are you?"
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

A little stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:16 pm

"Which one do you think I am?"

Amy says as she puts her finger on her lip and then pus it on his chin. Amy then steps back with a promiscuis smile on her beautifull face.
Back to top Go down
Chuck Blackhawk

Chuck Blackhawk

A little stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:17 pm

Chuck listened to the conversation silently, not making a sound.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

A little stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:17 pm

"The succubus are beautiful indeed, but many of them lack power..." Raide smiled..."Show me your power...And you may not be harvested..."
Back to top Go down
Chuck Blackhawk

Chuck Blackhawk

A little stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:19 pm

Chuck smirked. "Heh, this outta be good" he said.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

A little stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:22 pm

Amy smiles not afraid to show her power at all.

"Very Well."

She raises her hands in the air and the ground under them begins to crack as a group of undead warriors come out of the ground. She then uses her dark energy to pull a man into the alley as the undead men begin to completley shred up the man.

"There is more I can do. That is just a tiny sample."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

A little stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:31 pm

"...Interesting, I expected basic fire control from some one like you..." He chuckled..."Well I do sense great power in you...It just seems held back...Like it hasn't been unlocked..." He walked towards her and held her face..."You hold great potential young one..."
Back to top Go down
Chuck Blackhawk

Chuck Blackhawk

A little stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:33 pm

"We agree with you Raide. She has plenty of potential. With the right training, she could be one of the best" Chuck commented with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A little stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little stroll
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marionette :: Areas :: Underworld-
Jump to: