Marionette
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marionette

a War is Raging in Neo Tokyo, Crime runs rampant, the government is corrupt and something more sinister lurks in the shadows, Heaven, Hell, or Anarchy, you decide...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A little stroll

Go down 
+2
Chuck Blackhawk
Amy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-02-11

A little stroll - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:51 pm

"You are lucky mortal...A mortal like you I would normally have on a table with his entrails hanging out..." Raide flew back down to the ground..."Consider yourself lucky..."
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Admin

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:53 pm

Damian rolled his eyes and turned around. He pushed his sunglasses down o show his pale, lifless blue eyes. "I suggest you all leave. you are making me uncomfertable. And when i get uncomfertable, my men shoot." He said in an emotionless tone
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

Number of posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:54 pm

Alex cleared his throat "you must understand we are no average Demon's we've slayed legions of Mortals just so we'd having something to do while eating lunch, but you look like a valuable asset, how would you like to serve a very prestigious Demon such as myself?"
Back to top Go down
https://marionette.forumotion.com
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:55 pm

"Alex...Your servant has lost his mind...So now I feast upon him..." He flew over to the mortal and stood face to face with him, towering over him...."Watch your tone...I let mortals live because I choose not to battle...But you are pushing your luck..."
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:56 pm

Amy lets go of Raide and steps toward the man with the glasses. She raises her hands and an a group of undead come out of the ground matching his gang in numbers.
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:57 pm

"Damian just shrugged him off an dput his sunglasses back on, not wanting to fall under the spell of the succubus. "What would you have me do? And so what? I am not legions of mortals, incase you noticed. I am but one kingpin who brought his army loaded with miniguns and rocketlauchers. Why would you fear me?" HE asked ((My gang aint out yet....their hiding))
Back to top Go down
Lukas

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:57 pm

"Hey are you gonna do something or what....demon" he said impatiently
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:59 pm

"You mortals do not understand...Be gone and I will spare you..." Raide spat on the ground...
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:01 pm

"in a minute, patience" he turned to Damien "you are wrong in your thoughts that i fear you, i admire that you have the ability to sway so many lesser mortals to your side, with my demonic powers backing you up, you could increase your wealth, power, and territory tenfold, think about it" he turned to Lukas "ah yes, Mayor is it? ive seen corruption in your heart, i offer you demonic power in return for service to me as well"
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:02 pm

"Sure, whatever. Can i leave now?I have important research to carry on with, and i dont need any more distractions than nessessary." HE looked at teh succubus and directed teh next comment at her. "And i mean ANY more distractions than nessessary."
Back to top Go down
Chuck Blackhawk

Chuck Blackhawk

Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:04 pm

"Is this Damion boy bugging you? Would you like me to take care of him & his merry band of village people?" asked Chuck as he cracked his knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:05 pm

"Not with out the demons mark...." He placed his palm on the mortals shoulder, burning and imbuing the three numbers 666 in a circle on his shoulder..."Now you may leave mortal..." He pushed him away as he cackled madly....
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:06 pm

"you will come to learn...." a suddenly sharp glint flashed in the space between them " you now have a contract stake surrounding your heart, if i so wish, i can kill you with a twitch of my finger, it is irremovable, so don't try" he did the same to Lukas "now you may go, but i will be able to contact you should i need you"
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:07 pm

"Great." Damian said walking towards teh shop and stealing the part. He headed back the same way he came, and almost no time had passes, so the demons were still there.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:09 pm

Raide turned to Amy and Chuck..."Shall we take our leave?"
Back to top Go down
Chuck Blackhawk

Chuck Blackhawk

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:11 pm

"After you boss" he said as he revved up the engine on his bike.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:15 pm

"Hmmm...But the question is where to...I haven't had the time to find a place..." He looked over to Chuck..."Do me a favor and find me somewhere to stay...To make it interesting steal the place from some mortals...By killing them..." He chuckled..."Be sure to make a mess..."
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:17 pm

Amy wrapped her arms around Raide once more as if hugging him.

"Somewhere with a nice view."
Back to top Go down
Chuck Blackhawk

Chuck Blackhawk

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:18 pm

He smirked. "Rodger. Follow me to Uptown. I know a nice place" he said as he sped off at a speed way past the legal speed limit.
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:18 pm

Damian rolled his eyes at the demoness and continued his stroll at a nice leisurely pace
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:19 pm

"I'll just wait for him to finish the job..." He smiled as he looked over to Amy..."Where do you wish to go in the meantime?"
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:20 pm

"How about the rooftops in downtown?"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:24 pm

"Then there we shall go..." Raide flapped his wings and zoomed off.

(New topic for us then...)
Back to top Go down
Lukas

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:37 pm

Lukas looked at himself like he was more powerful.

"Hehe thanks"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little stroll
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marionette :: Areas :: Underworld-
Jump to: