Marionette
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marionette

a War is Raging in Neo Tokyo, Crime runs rampant, the government is corrupt and something more sinister lurks in the shadows, Heaven, Hell, or Anarchy, you decide...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A little stroll

Go down 
+2
Chuck Blackhawk
Amy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Amy

Amy

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-02-11

A little stroll - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:35 pm

"So, I'm not being harvested tonight am I?"

The undead men go back underground and she stares into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

Number of posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:38 pm

"Of course you wont be....As long as you remain my servant..." He smiled evilly...
Back to top Go down
Chuck Blackhawk

Chuck Blackhawk

Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:39 pm

Chuck raised an eyebrow at Raide's comment & rolled his eyes. *Oh great. Another demon out to control other people. How...dull* he thought to himself with a grimace.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:41 pm

"Servant or right hand lady?"

Amy then looks at Chuck.

"What about him?"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:45 pm

"Servant is just a term I am use to...Perhaps it is more of an alliance...With me in charge..." He chuckled..."So hateful already Chuck?" He said looking over to him.
Back to top Go down
Chuck Blackhawk

Chuck Blackhawk

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:46 pm

He grunted. "Damn right. I hate those who try to control others" he said with a scowl on his face.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:48 pm

"Who is controlling who. It is all free will"

Amy let out a little evil laugh.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:49 pm

"Then you wont like me friend...All beings serve a purpose, whether it be mine or there own...I control all things in the underworld...and soon we will control all here..."

He looked over to Amy..."That's what I need...Loyalty..." He chuckled...
Back to top Go down
Chuck Blackhawk

Chuck Blackhawk

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:50 pm

"If you want our allegiance, then you better offer us something more then just being a servant. We serve no one. We work with others, not serve" he said.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:52 pm

"We? I don't serve anyone either, but I will choose what I want to do. And at the moment I have an alleigence with him."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:52 pm

"If you do not serve me willingly, I will do one of two things....Harvest your soul...Or torture you into submission..." He cackled evilly...
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:54 pm

Alex laughed "Demon's either control or be controlled Chuck, which category do you fall into?"
Back to top Go down
https://marionette.forumotion.com
Chuck Blackhawk

Chuck Blackhawk

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:57 pm

Chuck just flung his head backwards & laughed like a complete psychopath when Raide said he would torture his soul into submission. "Please, we do not fear you or the torture you could ever inflict upon us. We fear no one & we never will" he cackled like a psychopath. After taking a moment to calm down, he turned to Alex. "We are neither. We serve no one but ourself. We work with people, not serve them. However, we will offer you a deal. If you can beat us in a street brawl, we will ally ourself with you. Does that sound fair?" he asked as he turned back to Raide.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:00 pm

"I would rather not...Just leave now...Fighting is a waste of time unless required..."
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:01 pm

Amy walks next to Raide and puts her arm on him like hanging on him. She smiles letting everyone know whose side she is on.
Back to top Go down
Chuck Blackhawk

Chuck Blackhawk

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:02 pm

"We'll make you another deal. You give us some people to fight with everyday & we will serve you. Is that fair?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:04 pm

"you do not understand apparently, a Demon will control all those who are below him, a Demon has no allies except those that are equal in stature, myself and Raide are the Right and Left hands of the highest power of darkness, second to none but the Dark Lord himself, we cannot submit one another into submission simply because we are parts of the same being, as your own hands cannot control the other, but as we reign supreme all Demon's are beneath us, now you look like a smart sort, submit, die, or leave" Alex said coldly
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:06 pm

"So harsh my brother...How about you play my body guard...I have many enemies, so no doubt you will get to fight often..." He smiled evilly...
Back to top Go down
Chuck Blackhawk

Chuck Blackhawk

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:08 pm

Chuck smirked at Raide. "Alright, you got yourself a deal" he said. Chuck glared at Alex & got off his bike. He walked over to Alex & glared down at him behind his sunglasses. "You wanna run that by us again little man? If you think you can intimidate us, then think again. Threaten us again & we will peel your skin off as if we were peeling a banana" he hissed as he cracked his knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:10 pm

"before, i wouldn't have let you get those word's out of your mouth, but ill let you live little fish, Raide might get a bit aggravated that i swatted his property like a fly, but watch your tongue little fish, where we come from words like that will get it removed" he smiled a nasty smile
Back to top Go down
Chuck Blackhawk

Chuck Blackhawk

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:12 pm

He glared down at him & grabbed him by the top of his head, lifting him up in the air so they were face to face. "Well where we come from little man, don't threaten someone unless you have the guts to back your words up with your fists" he hissed.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:14 pm

Raide snuck up behind Chuck, stabbing a small blade through his back..."Careful with your temper...It will be the death of you..." He whispered into his ear...
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:15 pm

"Raide, i apologize but i will not tolerate impertinence" he smiled at the man holding him up "id rather back it up with blades" he held up his hands showing wicked looking daggers that have replaced each of his fingers "you have no idea what im capable of, did you not hear what i said about being the "Left Hand of Satan Himself?" apparently not"
Back to top Go down
Chuck Blackhawk

Chuck Blackhawk

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:16 pm

Chuck barely even reacted to the blade in his back. He dropped Alex & scratched the spot where the blade was stabbed in his back. "That's it? I barely felt that" he commented as he pulled the blade out.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:18 pm

"It was a small human blade...Unpowered by my demonic powers...If it were...It would hurt much more...I promise..." He backed away from him and stood beside Amy once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little stroll
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marionette :: Areas :: Underworld-
Jump to: