Marionette
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marionette

a War is Raging in Neo Tokyo, Crime runs rampant, the government is corrupt and something more sinister lurks in the shadows, Heaven, Hell, or Anarchy, you decide...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A little stroll

Go down 
+2
Chuck Blackhawk
Amy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-02-07

A little stroll - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:19 pm

"wise choice" he brushed himself off "refrain from touching me in the future and your head may stay on your shoulder's"
Back to top Go down
https://marionette.forumotion.com
Chuck Blackhawk

Chuck Blackhawk

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:20 pm

He stared at the blade in his hands & snapped the blade in two. "This is a piece of junk" he commented as he threw the broken blade in a random direction. "Big talk for someone so small" he shot back as he glared down at Alex.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:21 pm

Amy stepped foward to chuck.

"You may want to calm down a little."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

Number of posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:21 pm

"Quiet down Chuck...I need my body guard still breathing."
Back to top Go down
Chuck Blackhawk

Chuck Blackhawk

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:23 pm

He scowled. "Fine then. So, when I can start destroying people? I'd like to give a demonstration of my powers" he said.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:23 pm

he chuckled "size is deceiving"
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:24 pm

Amy stepped back next to raide.
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Admin

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:24 pm

Damian walked through the underworld slums, trying to buy some technology for a new invention that he was working on. If he was right, it would make any mortal whatever they choose. Damian was almost to his store, when he saw a group of demons up ahead, one succubus among them. Damian had on his mirrored sunglasses, so her sudective powers didnt work on him. ((Smert, i kno))
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:26 pm

"Then you two spar elsewhere...Leave us be, we have much to discuss..." He waved Alex and Chuck away...He turned to Amy.."You are my servant now...Will you serve me with your life...? Or must I persuade you..." He smiled evilly...
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:27 pm

"you have two of demonic prowess, i want this Mortal Raide" he walked over to the man "i believe weve met before, i believe proper greetings are in store, i am Alexandre, or The Marionette, and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Lukas

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:27 pm

Lukas had been hiding behind a nearby building listening to the conversation.

Hmmmm
Back to top Go down
Chuck Blackhawk

Chuck Blackhawk

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:28 pm

Chuck was about to get on his bike when he saw a mortal man looking over at them inside one of the buildings. He was staring right at Lukas. "Boss, we got a little company" he told Raide as he pointed to the spying Lukas.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:29 pm

Amy looks at Raide.

"Persuasion could help some. "
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:29 pm

"another Mortal? you don't mind Raide, if i?" he called the man over "you there, come out and face me now"
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:30 pm

Damian walked into the mob without missing a beat. "Excuse me, i have to mov on here." He said looking directly at the succubus and the incubuss ((Cant spell today >.<))
Back to top Go down
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:30 pm

Lukas noticed he had been spotted and readied his guns for safety.

Damn it
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:33 pm

"don't worry Mortal, we wont hurt you if you come before me immediately" he said
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:37 pm

Raide frowned..."It's too crowded now...Mortals and demons running a muck..." Raide chuckled..."Shall we go elsewhere?" Raide spread his wings ready to take off...
Back to top Go down
Chuck Blackhawk

Chuck Blackhawk

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:38 pm

Chuck got on his bike & started up the engine. "Ready to go boss" he said with a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:39 pm

He walked to the demon and waited.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:40 pm

"Of course. Where do you have in mind?"

Amy wraps her arms around his waist waiting for him to take off. She could of course fly herself, but it just seemed cooler that way.
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:42 pm

Damian forced the demons out of his way as the succubus grabbed hold of the incubus. Of course, he thought as he pushed them out of his way
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:47 pm

"Bold move for some one of your strength..." He flew into the air, gathering dark energy in his hands...."Prepare to be crushed mortal!"
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:49 pm

Damian rolled eyes and just continued to walk. This guy was a joke, an incubus fighting? Ya right. Plus he had about a hundred guys backing him up, protecting him
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:49 pm

"aup aup aup, you have yours i want mine" he said interposing himself between Damien and Raide
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little stroll   A little stroll - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little stroll
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marionette :: Areas :: Underworld-
Jump to: